Whether or not you think Valentine’s Day is a holiday created by greeting card companies, if you’re in a relationship you’d better be ready to celebrate!
However, you don't need to spend a fortune to show how much you care - here are 5 great tips to romance on a budget!
1. Wake up your significant other with breakfast in bed.
2. Make a creative present instead of spending money - a card or a letter.
3. Stick post-it notes around your house or apartment letting your partner know how much you love them.
4. Bring a surprise picnic to their work for their lunch break.
5. Create a voucher for a special night out, so that you can enjoy a romantic atmosphere on a different night without all the Valentine’s Day couples.