- CII, CFA, CFP or CISI
- Minimum requirement UK level 3 (Ofqual)
Desired skills & experience:
- Wealth management or private banking experience with an ability to manage client relationships and generate new opportunities.
- Non-industry experience at a professional level will be considered and full training and qualification will be provided.
- You must approach your business with integrity, client focus and willing to follow the company’s mission statement.
- You must be ethical with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You must be smart, entrepreneurial and driven with a passion to succeed.
- You must be able to work autonomously with the ability to use your own initiative while having a support framework to point you in the right direction.
Benefits of working for Globaleye:
Globaleye is one of the few global players in the offshore financial planning arena with a 15+ year pedigree, multi-award winning and 10,000+ clients. We want to know if you can be a positive member of our team delivering a quality service to our clients with some of the best CRM, aggregation and portfolio management solutions.
The ongoing training and development of our team has always been a top priority. Our training methods and continued personal development programmes ensure ongoing support throughout your career. With a dedicated VP Training & Development (Manager) taking you through every step of the Induction Programme you are sure to be set on the fast-track to success. Plus, our HR department has been accredited with the Investors in People Award to support the transition to your new overseas career.
Our advanced systems allow wealth managers to focus on building relationships with clients and monitor the compliance, servicing and tracking of activities to make you successful. The Globaleye Valuation Service (GVS), allows clients 24/7 access to their financial plans and we send a weekly/monthly/quarterly investment bulletin to keep them abreast of the markets.
We have one of the most attractive fee models in the industry coupled to a comprehensive employee benefits package including a Provident (Pension) Plan, Medical Cover, Life & Critical Insurance. Our Practice Buy-Out gives an exit strategy to ‘sell’ your business when your career in Globaleye comes to a close.
If you are looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career in some of the most exciting cities in the world with the opportunity to travel, attend conferences and grow your business and you have the professional skills, integrity and energy to be part of the Globaleye Team – we want to hear from you.